Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Metallic Wallpaper

I've been a fan of metallic wallpaper for years, but have yet to try it out. Now I'm on the prowl for some, for just one wall of a room ... 
I love this "All Star" paper in gunmetal, from British wallpaper firm Barneby Gates. We will eventually paint our living room gunmetal, and I would love this on the interior wall leading up the staircase. Just a whisper of whimsy, that's all. 
If I was still single and living in my pre-war apartment in New York City, this one would be top of the list. Gold metallic is so sexy, and it is the perfect fit for the moldings in pre-war digs. From decorpad.com. 
How exorbitant is this "Addison Damask" wallpaper from Thibaut's "River Road" collection? Silver metallic on turquoise, pretty glam. 
This flocked wallpaper from British firm Romo takes the classic flock print, "Lasari Floral Trail," and puts it on a soft metallic background, subtle and warm, like brushed platinum.
This white-on-silver flocked paper looks so fresh and clean, perfect for a bathroom. Oh, I am so feeling a project coming on ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment