Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Palm Beach Style Handbags by Kate Spade, etc.

Palm Beach style simply enchants me. The colors, the splashy flowers, the easy breezy look of it all. Recently I was visiting a client, GasLamp Antiques in Nashville, and found this fabulous Enid Collins of Texas vintage handbag. This style of bag makes me pine away for Tybee Island, near Savannah, because, really, I don't necessarily have to wear my Palm Beach style in Palm Beach, now do I?
Vintage Enid Collins bag.

I have owned one of these Lauren Scherr "Sparkle Tote" bags for about 7 years now, and, oh my, how beat up it is. This speaks volumes of its versatility. I'm never shy about prints. They really can work. Trust me. Available at laurenscherr.com. 

Now that I am a "woman of a certain age," my focus is more on home and garden goods than on fashion accoutrements. But I do adore this Paley Paisley Sequins Amanda bag from Kate Spade. 

This little pineapple coin purse from Kate Spade just says it all, doesn't it? 

To round out the look, I'm feeling this Tucker "panel dress" at piperlime.gap.com. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment